- You will need approximately 60-80% of your income to live comfortably through retirement?
- You could contribute as much as $18,000 per year in a 401(k), while your IRA is $5,500 per year?
- A self-employed owner can contribute as much as $53,000 per year?
- Contributing to a qualified retirement plan lowers your taxable income?
- A Roth option is available within a 401(k)?
- Automatic deferral increases are available for employees?
- The Plan Investment offerings should be diverse and have multiple managers?
*Sources: Bell Rock Capital and IRS guidelines.